Freeman is the world’s largest event and brand experience company. To help Freeman develop their podcast ideas, we worked with their management team to map out their initial series concept. The goal of our Podcast Strategy workshop is to first, align the podcast concept with their business objectives and second, clarify the key talking points that will help their reinforce these business objectives.
ZAVE is a high growth SAAS platform offering secretarial and governance services to both end business users and corp sec partners. Being a tech platform, ZAVE needs to build a scalable ecosystem of partners who can amplify the brand experience and message. We worked with ZAVE management to help conceptualise and map out their podcast series to achieve this business objective.
One of the key skills we have learned as a podcast agency, is the ability to tell good stories that engage audiences. We work with business organisations and event partners to teach storytelling skills to leadership. For example, we presented storytelling workshops with the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore. The video is Anne Morgan’s feedback from the session.
What Fans Say About Our Podcasts
“Thank you Graham, you are the best podcast host ever!”
– Sahar Heshami CBE, Founder Coffee Republic, Listed as one of “The 25 Most Powerful Women in the UK” by The Independent
“Check out this fantastic podcast series. Really interesting group of speakers talking about tech and digital and how it touches their world”
– Miles Wilson: Senior Director Global Commercial Leadership The Coca-Cola Company
“Thanks again for having me on the podcast, it was a great experience and has been great for profile building. It was a really well produced, professional experience and I think any founder will find it valuable.”
– Daniel West, CEO Panalyt (former HR Head for Apple & Uber)
“Asia Tech Podcast (ATP) brings you stories of seemingly ordinary people doing extraordinary things in building Asia’s booming Tech Ecosystem.”
– Kapil Kane: Director of Innovation, Intel China
“Kudos to the Team. Solid storytelling platform they are building.”
– Alan Schmoll, Founder & CEO, Zave
“Love Asia Tech Podcast. Lively discussions. Up-to-date insight. Asia leads the world in many areas of tech, and ATP allows the listener to keep current.”
– Frank Lavin: CEO Export Now, former US Ambassador to Singapore, Undersecretary Department of Commerce, Chairman APAC Edelman, Principal Bank of America
“Thanks to the ATP team for a great conversation and a very professional setup”
– Kiren Tanna: Co-Founder Zen Rooms, ex CEO of Rocket Internet APACIG, Co-Founder FoodPanda
“Enjoyed chatting with Graham on the challenges building a business, finding your network and scaling a cross-border company. We need more people like him championing our individual causes, and bringing entrepreneurs together from different parts of the world. Stay tuned.”
– Will Fan, CEO QLC