NOTE: This course is aimed at corporate podcasters who want to prepare and build the internal business case for their podcast. If you're looking for help on planning an Individual Podcast check our individual podcast planning course here.
This Comprehensive 6 Lesson Course will teach you the basics of planning a B2B Podcast - from the choice of metrics to choice of host.
This course leverages instructor Graham Brown's 1,000+ episode experience and knowledge of working with clients like McKinsey, Xero and the Singapore Institute of Management to help you avoid making common mistakes in B2B podcast planning.
6 Video Lessons Inside this Course
1) Introduction to Business Podcasting
2) The key difference between B2C and B2B Podcasts
3) Choosing a host for your B2B Podcast
4) How important are audience metrics for B2B Podcasts?
5) B2B Podcast Case Study: Future of Work
6) B2B Podcast Case Study: McKinsey Asia
Taught by Graham Brown, Chief Storyteller Pikkal & Co