6 Video Lessons for Podcast Hosts with Graham Brown
Learn How to Start Your Own Podcast
In this 6 part comprehensive course Podcast Host Graham Brown and student Anne Morgan walk through the entire process from technical setup to the publishing of your podcast.
You'll learn how to record and produce a podcast using a range of setups - from your smartphone, laptop, home studio or professional studio.
NOTE: This course is aimed at individual podcasters like Anne Morgan who want to manage their own shows. If you're looking for help on planning a Corporate Podcast, check our B2B podcast planning course for corporates here.
The 6 Lessons You'll Get Access to When You Take This Course:
- Lesson 1 - Podcast Technical Setup 101
- Lesson 2 - How to Record and Edit a Podcast
- Lesson 3 - How to Ask Great Questions and Create Engaging Conversations
- Lesson 4 - Audio Post Production Tips and Removing Errors
- Lesson 5 - How to Get and Manage Podcast Guests
- Lesson 6 - Podcast Promotion and Distribution
Lesson 4 - Audio Post Production Tips and Removing Errors
In today's lesson, Podcast Host Graham Brown and student Anne Morgan deep dive into how to fine tune your audio content. Graham walks through Anne's first recording and discusses how to select your audio in post-production. We also look at how you can remove unwanted content, errors and mistakes.